Welcome to LitCon Group
LitCon Group provides financial analysis, schedule analysis, forensic accounting, and valuation services to lawyers involved in litigation, arbitration and mediation. Our professionals rely upon years of experience, coupled with a hands-on approach to efficiently deliver independent and accurate conclusions. Our senior consultants are actively involved in creating the analyses and work product that forms the basis of our opinions. This provides our testifiers an unparalleled knowledge of the facts and documents to rely upon for testimony in court.
Throughout the litigation process, LitCon Group professionals are with you every step along the way. We analyze and explain complex financial and business concepts in a manner that everyone can understand. This allows attorneys and management to effectively evaluate the strength of their case and make educated litigation decisions. And when cases go to trial, we have the ability to explain complex issues to judges and juries.
Current Events at LitCon
Haley Curley promoted to Senior Manager
LitCon is pleased to announce the promotion of Haley Curley to Senior Manager. Haley has worked on disputes involving numerous industries, including nuclear power, construction, manufacturing, online travel, and internet information services companies. Congratulations, Haley!
LitCon Group is hiring
Forensic / Construction Scheduling Consultant
Openings for Entry-level and Experienced Candidates in our Alexandria VA, Pittsburgh PA, and Chicago IL offices.
Analyze construction project schedules, key events, documentation and associated delays. Provide support to experts in preparing expert reports and testimony. Provide occasional project management support. Communicate effectively with clients and team.
Requirements for All Candidates:
- BS (Engineering) or relevant Industry experience.
- Experience with Critical Path Management (CPM) scheduling and scheduling tools, including Microsoft Project and Primavera P3/P6.
- Ability to problem-solve and evaluate strengths/weakness of multiple arguments.
- Excellent initiative and organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally at times.
Additional Requirements for the Experienced Candidate:
- Significant construction consulting expertise.
- Experience with scheduling/delay analysis, productivity analysis, cost/damage analysis, and document review/issue analysis.
- A proven ability to generate business and lead project teams.
If joining a dynamic team environment appeals to you more than traditional engineering roles, LitCon Group could be the place to expand your job into a career. Join the firm that will challenge you and provide many opportunities for you to develop and expand your breadth of experience.
Competitive compensation, salary commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits package.
Proud of our work environment *self-starters* *team-building* *business casual* *EOE M/F/D/V.*
For more information, please contact email@example.com